Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pad Thai

I still didn't get the Chinese riblets and tofu made, it takes a lot of simmering so just couldn't get it done in time. I tried the Pad Thai recipe I mentioned. I didn't have half the ingredients but it still turned out pretty good. The essential flavors were there. We finally have a few left overs for tomorrow, but there's free lunch at work tomorrow so it'll be good for Friday lunches. I did buy chicken breasts with rib meat, but it was on the bone, having never cut it off the bone before this was a difficult task, so I threw it in the crock pot, it'll be much easier to take off the bone that way, I guess we'll have soup or maybe something with shredded chicken tomorrow, we'll see what pops out. I can save the juice from the crock pot as chicken broth for later too, no salt added! This is fun.

No comments: